Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updated Family pictures!!

I went to Shreveport, LA to visit my twin sister for Thanksgiving. Her friend took family pictures of us because we definitely needed some updated ones. Aren't they soooooo cute!!!





This is one of my favorite pictures. Isn't Samuel just a cutie.






Samuel was having a rough time with taking pictures. Maybe it was because he woke up so early and definitely needed a nap. This one was probably one of the best ones that turned out.



Don't we look happy. I love this picture.






3 comments:

  1. Every one of these are beautiful. I love that they captured personality. These will be treasured for year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures! You 4 look wonderful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great! I love seeing everyone's family pictures this time of year.

    ReplyDelete