Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time is going by fast but slow!!!

So I am now "15 weeks" along, supposedly. We won't know for sure until my supposed 20 week check up. I go in for my next dr. visit on Monday and then it will be 4 weeks from then when they do the ultra sound. So it is getting closer. I am hoping for twins so keep your fingers crossed for us!!! I know taking care of new born twins and a 3 year old will be hard at first but I believe that I am up for the challenge. So I am trying not to get my hopes up. I just hope these 4 1/2 weeks go by fast. Anyways the 3D baby doesn't look like an alien anymore so that is pretty cool. It actually looks like a baby. Can't wait until I can say he/she. Well, Samuel is awake so I should go.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled for you Sabrina! You are a brave soul to hope for twins. Did you know that Karis Stapley is expecting twins???? Maybe you two would be due about the same time? You'll have to let me know when your due date is. Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow lady! I'm with Jean--you're very brave. Hopefully the next 4 1/2 weeks fly by for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty neat about Karis. I didn't even know she was pregnant. I guess I haven't really seen her lately.

    ReplyDelete